- Pull request
- Meets acceptance criteria
- Verified it works from a customer's point of view
- Added a detailed description for the change along with test instructions
- Added integration tests
- Self-reviewed ensuring no typos, TODOs, commented LOCs, debug code, extra whitespace, unnecessary duplication, clear naming, etc.
- Sanitized and validated external data
- Attempted to simplify tricky areas of code. If still not clear, added GitHub comment or, for issues needed rationale, proceeded it as a code comment.
- Considered performance and security implications
December 15, 2021 • 1 min read